Personalized Care Management Plans For Seniors
Let’s Connect To Simplify Senior Care Challenges
Quality Care For Loved Ones: Your Journey Starts Here
Spending the golden years exploring new horizons with independence comes with its fair share of unique challenges. Our older loved ones are no strangers to common challenges like health concerns, isolation, mobility, physical fitness, and chronic illness.
At Comfikare Homecare, we have a team of experienced and certified geriatric care managers who are dedicated to helping older loved ones at home. Our team includes certified nurses and senior care advisors to provide seniors with comprehensive and customized home care solutions and find suitable care facilities. We address the challenges of seniors and help them navigate their golden years with dignity.
We offer complete care management strategies to help seniors live with comfort and dignity. We evaluate their needs and assist them with personalized care plans at their preferred location. Our primary goal is to make the loved one empowered and independent as they grow older.
So, with us, you plan your
Comprehensive and customized home care assessment
Coordinating and managing home care services to promote aging in place and community services
Assistance in finding housing and care
Advisory on the right housing options after a careful assessment of needs and preferences
A long-term future to meet evolving care needs
Finding the best solution to support and care for their older loved ones
Prompt Geriatric Care and Support
Advanced Geriatric Care Planning
Planning Care Strategy For Older People
Let’s Navigate Your Care Together
Our care management plan ensures that your life is filled with happiness and independence. Our geriatric care managers have worked with many seniors and developed expertise to understand and address seniors’ challenges and provide customized solutions.
Having developed expertise in understanding challenges, our aging care managers develop an assessment plan. We are committed to offering complete ongoing assistance and support through continuous assessment, care coordination, and senior advocacy until the end.
Here is how care management offers support
- Making medical appointments and coordinating transportation to medical appointments
- Providing education to assist seniors in understanding their long-term care insurance and other insurance benefits
- Complete paperwork and submit claims for long-term care insurance reimbursement
- Assistance in understanding care choices, palliative care, and medical advance directives
- Provide out-of-state family support and care to their families within the state
- Referral services for financial advisors and elder care attorneys include remodeling your home, realtors, downsizing, and de-clutter your home for long-term care accommodations.
- Offering end-of-life support, palliative care, and hospice
- Education on the complex management of Dementia care and chronic comorbidities
- Promoting aging-in-place and transition to assisted living facilities
- Provide counseling and supporting seniors, caregivers, and family
- Advocating for clients in all healthcare settings.
- Assist in obtaining, coordinating, and managing household and healthcare services.
- Train and act as supervisors for hired caregivers.
- Assist with hospital and nursing home discharge planning.
- Monitoring the care of clients at home, in a nursing home, assisted living facility, or hospital.
- Communicating with nursing homes, assisted living, or hospital staff to ensure high-quality care for clients.
- Offering assistance when the individual’s needs unexpectedly change and decisions need to be made quickly
- Set up and monitor a medication management program in the home to assist with medication compliance.
- Accompany clients to medical appointments and treatments, procedures, or surgeries.
- Coordinate communications between family members, doctors, and other healthcare providers.
- Assist in finding appropriate senior housing and relocation plans
Need help planning your aging Care: Get a 15-minute FREE Consultation
We understand that making decisions for loved ones for better care management is quite challenging. Personal commitments sometimes make it challenging to offer the best care your loved one deserves.
Our geriatric care managers offer a 15-minute free consultation for you and your loved one. In this consultation, we discuss your loved one’s needs and challenges. After assessment, we provide the best solutions with care management strategies that align with the needs and preferences of your loved ones.
Take a step forward to get quality care for your loved one.
Schedule your 15-minute consultation.
Take Your First Step With Customized Care Management
Magna Johnston Bucknor, a Certified Senior Advisor (CSA)®, has been working in the senior care industry for more than a decade. This has given her the experience and knowledge to understand the evolving needs of seniors.
So, to empower them in their golden years with optimum independence, she, along with her team, assesses the needs of your loved ones and provides the services accordingly. Comfikare Homecare believes in effective communication between clients, families, and care experts.
The main objective is to support the seniors in embracing independence in its true form and enhancing their golden years at every step. With a 15-minute FREE consultation, we assess your loved one’s needs and challenges to find the best solutions with our customized care management strategies.
What Our Clients Says
We believe in the power of quality care. We strive to offer a range of excellent services that provide personalized, efficient, and compassionate care to empower your loved ones to live independently in the comfort of their own homes. Let’s have a look at what our clients say about us.
Reliable and responsible.
Excellent patient care service
The caregivers are really good and outstanding. They help me take a shower, get dressed, and get my meal. They are here mostly in the morning and they organize. They help me go to the doctor’s. My secretary takes care of billing and scheduling.
Comfi-Kare has been providing care-givers for my husband for over a year. Magna and Orville have always been generous with their time and advice, and promptly responded to any requests, needs and concerns. They have always strived to find caring, kind, people to take care of my husband and frequently come with them on their first day to get them oriented and trained. I can recommend their service with confidence.
My mom’s caregivers are wonderful.
We consider them part of our extended family.
Comfi-Kare LLC was the first company to respond for an add for caregiver help. They were able to come to our home and meet in person right away and had someone ready to start in a week. They matched an experienced caregiver for my husband’s needs. Our caregiver was not provided outstanding care for my husband while I was at work, she impressed upon me that she was there to help me too and provide respite. She slowly taking care of household chores and it was such a blessing!
On the worst day of my life Magna came and took care of me. Magna made sure I received treatment. She was a life saver. She followed up and made sure I was recovering from this evil Covid.
Let’s start a conversation